How to buy low and sell high in real estate
Yes, timing is everything. In the real estate market, that means buying in markets that are ready to take off and cashing out before prices crash. In Timing the Real Estate Market, millionaire real estate entrepreneur Craig Hall reveals to Americas 17 million real estate investors his secrets for maximizing profits, by knowing when to buy, when to sell, and what to do in between.
Following Hall's savvy advice, real estate investors will learn:
- The seven major trends affecting real estate prices
- How to predict when real estate prices are poised to increase
- How to capture maximum profits by knowing when to sell
- How to add value to a property while waiting for the real estate market to pick up
- How to survive during a downturn--until the next market upswing