Vera Tanger has lived an exciting life. As the wife of an ambassador, she's lived in many countries around the world, making her an expert in entertaining and etiquette. So when two of her three children announced that they were both getting married in the same year, they naturally turned to her for help. Enthusiastically, Vera put her global experience to work-and decided to share her experience and insight with others looking to plan weddings with ease, grace, and pleasure.
Wedding planning, as every bride knows, is a complicated process-and every detail counts.
The Wedding Planner Notebook was designed to help women get and stay organized, reduce the stress of planning, and stay on budget. Planning for the biggest event most will ever plan takes precision and care, and Vera's helpful and easy-to-use notebook helps brides keep everything in one place.
You can put her extensive experience to work for you! Inside, you'll find
• a wealth of valuable tips and suggestions to save you time, money, and stress;
• methods for putting it all together, from the invitations to the ceremony to the reception;
• advice on how to not only create a budget-but how to stick to it;
• a handy tool to keep track of suppliers, vendors, and contacts;
• a guide to managing the pre-wedding planning schedule with ease.
Easy to carry and use, the Wedding Planner Notebook was designed to accompany the bride at all times. It's a world of experience in your pocket!