Every month, millions of people enter the term ‘what if’ on Google and other online search engines. What do they expect to find?
The answer is something like the information you’ll find in this collection of trivia, witticisms, and plain old useful information. Author Knut Olsen addresses questions like these:
- What if Adam had been gay?
- What if nobody drank alcohol?
- What if you could call God?
A: The phone operator would probably charge you a fortune.
- What if you put all the condoms in the world on top of each other?
- What if you fired a gun on a train moving as fast as a bullet?
- What if we knew how much Governments around the world waste of taxpayers’ money?
You’ll discover the answers to these and more than one thousand other “what if” questions on a wide range of topics, including family, religion, music, sex, politics and much more. As you read the questions and answers, you’ll think, laugh, and often be surprised.
We are surrounded by what-ifs, and some of them are so serious that you might not be prepared to consider them. While some are unthinkable or unrealistic, many are fun. Either way, sit back and enjoy the ride!