The author takes you on a spiritual journey in which you find answers to your questions about God and your relationship with Him. He shares the story of his experiences with his faith, using personal anecdotes in poetic form to illustrate how God has worked in his life. He explores various aspects of the doubts, fears and perplexities he has experienced as a believer in various situations. His writing is honest and self disclosing.
He concludes that:
*God speaks to us today
* He is not on anyone's side in war
* He doesn't care by what name you call Him
* His chosen people are those who love all others
* His saints and prophets are all around us
* He knows our pain
* He has given us the gifts we need to live a peaceful and joyful life.
Especially God wants us to know that
we all belong to one another.