THE CPA STUDY GUIDE THAT PUTS YOU ON THE FAST TRACK TO SUCCESS!
This tightly focused study guide ––now thoroughly updated to cover the latest changes in the CPA Exam––cuts away all the excess information to simply give you what you need to know. Presenting the absolute key points and precise steps to take in preparing for the CPA Exam, the Wiley CPA Exam Review Fast Track Study Guide, Fourth Edition includes sample questions and solutions that will help you master the CPA Examination.O. Ray Whittington, well-known author and professor, has compiled this book using his extensive experience in preparing candidates for the CPA Exam. His time-honored and highly successful outline approach includes:
- The most essential and current material needed to successfully pass the exam, including discussion of the simulation-style questions
- Thoroughly revised content to prepare readers for the new computerized CPA Exam
- Test-taking strategies, tips, and techniques
- Coverage of new financial accounting standards including SFAS 155, Accounting for Certain Hybrid Financial Instruments; 157, Fair Value Measurements; and 159, Fair Value Option for Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities
- Coverage of new auditing standards, especially AICPA Statement on Auditing Standards Nos. 104 through 111 (Risk Assessment Standards) and the latest PCAOBs
- You can pass the CPA Exam —Wiley CPA Exam Review Fast Track Study Guide, Fourth Edition helps you preparefor, master the concepts in—and pass—the CPA Exam.
Don't miss these other important study aids from the Wiley CPA Examination Review:
Wiley CPA Exam Review: Two-Volume Set
Wiley CPA Exam Review: Four-Volume Set
Wiley CPA Exam Review Practice Software Auditing and Attestation
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes, Fifth Edition
Wiley CPA Exam Review, How to Master Simulations
Wiley CPA Exam Review Impact Audios, Third Edition