The one-stop resource reinforcing concepts for the computerized CPA Exam in an easy-to-read-and-carry spinal bound format
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes: Business Environment and Concepts, 2013 reinforces key concepts for the computerized CPA Exam in an easy-to-read-and-carry spinal bound format. It provides a review of all the basic skills and concepts tested on the CPA exam, teaching important strategies to take the exam faster and more accurately.
- Covers knowledge of the general business environment and business concepts
- Includes tips on identifying and interpreting annual reports, stock reports, and other published material to help with the research requirements of the new case study simulations
- Offers a handy, easy-to-carry, spiral bound reference manual
- Provides a simplified and focused approach to solve exam questions and reinforce material being studied
- Includes acronyms and mnemonics to help candidates learn and remember a variety of rules and checklists
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes: Business Environment and Concepts, 2013 is designed to provide pertinent knowledge in formats that are easy to understand and remember.