Wiley Not-For-Profit GAAP 2011: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Publication date: January 2011
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
The most practical, authoritative guide to not-for-profit GAAP
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2011 is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by not-for-profit organizations. Written with the needs of the financial statement preparer, user, and attestor in mind, this guide provides a complete review of the authoritative accounting literature that impacts all types of not-for-profit organizations. At the same time, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2011 features many examples and illustrations that will assist professionals in applying authoritative literature to real-life situations.
- Easy-to-use information that enables users to find needed information quickly
- Coverage of accounting principles specifically related to not-for-profit organizations, as well as accounting principles applicable to all types of organizations
- Specific coverage of accounting issues for different types of not-for-profit organizations
- A comprehensive disclosure checklist that helps financial statement preparers and attestors ensure that all disclosures required by GAAP have been considered
- Many examples and illustrations that make putting accounting theory into practice an easy task
Destined to become the reference you keep at your side, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2011 strives to be a thorough, reliable reference that nonprofit accounting professionals will use constantly.