Williams Manual of Hematology, Eighth Edition
Publication date: May 2011
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
1 user rated this ebook - write a review
of Williams Manual of Hematology, Eighth Edition
A convenient full-color reference distilled from the world’s leading hematology text – perfect when you need answers in the office, clinic, or on hospital rounds.
Williams Manual of Hematology, 8e is a concise and easy-to-navigate compilation of the pathogenic, diagnostic, and therapeutic essentials of blood cell and coagulation protein disorders. Referenced to the classic Williams Hematology, 8e, this handy, easily transported reference has been carefully edited to deliver only the most clinical point-of-care facts.
Covering both common and uncommon blood disorders, this complete guide includes sections on:
- Disorders of red cells
- Disorders of granulocytes
- Disorders of monocytes and macrophages
- The clonal myeloid disorders
- The polyclonal lymphoid diseases
- The clonal lymphoid and plasma cell diseases
- Disorders of platelets and hemostasis
- Disorders of coagulation proteins
- Transfusion and hemapheresis
Now in full color for the first time, Williams Manual of Hematology, 8e is the fastest and most convenient way to access the unmatched clinical authority of Williams Hematology, 8e.