A no-nonsense guide to maintaining websites in Windows Azure
If you're looking for a straightforward, practical guide to get Azure websites up and running, then this is the book for you. This to-the-point guide provides you with the tools you need to move and maintain a website in the cloud. You'll discover the features that most affect developers and learn how they can be leveraged to work to your advantage. Accompanying projects enhance your learning experience and help you to walk away with a thorough understanding of Azure's supported technologies, site deployment, and management tools and how to monitor and scale their application.
- Addresses the creation, deployment, and scaling of applications
- Looks at supported project types and technologies
- Reviews source control integration and release management
- Walks you through scaling, configuring, and monitoring your site
- Provides a project built on the ASP.NET MVC framework that demonstrates many core features of Windows Azure websites
Windows Azure Websites is an ideal resource for anyone who develops web applications and wants to move them to the cloud.