Get your midsize IT infrastructure up and running smoothly. This indispensable, single-volume reference details the features and capabilities of Windows Essential Business Server 2008. Gain the real-world insights, practical workarounds, and key troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
- Plan, install, and configure Windows Essential Business Server 2008
- Use the Administration Console interface to manage the network
- Configure user settings with Group Policy, scripts, user profiles, and Folder Redirection
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 mailboxes and dynamic distribution groups
- Configure and customize Remote Web Workplace
- Implement antivirus, antispam, and firewall applications
- Monitor and troubleshoot network performance
- Plan and manage a backup and recovery strategy
- PLUS—Extend your network capabilities with the Premium Edition
- Sample files and code from the book
- Installation and configuration scripts
- Fully searchable eBook
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.