Learn to build great applications for the new Windows Phone 7 platform!
Whether you're a budding developer or a professional programmer, this four-color reference covers all the details for developing applications specifically for the Windows Phone 7 platform. The straightforward-but-fun approach tackles not only building an application that is sellable and fulfills user demands, but also shows you how to navigate getting your apps into the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace.
- Guides both novice and professional developers through building amazing applications for the new Windows Phone 7 platform
- Covers working with graphics, designing games, selling apps, and more
- Provides a helpful introduction to Windows Phone 7 to set a foundation for the app development process
- Addresses architectural options for your Windows Phone 7application
- Takes a look at the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace and helps guide you through the submission process
If you're ready to get started developing your own apps for the new Windows Phone 7 platform, then open up Windows Phone 7 Application Development For Dummies and see how it sparkles!