Wise Money: Using the Endowment Investment Approach to Minimize Volatility and Increase Control
Publication date: July 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
The secret to one of the most successful strategiesof the last several decades--endowment investing.
While individual investors have struggled in recent years, many college endowments have reaped the benefits of steady year-over-year growth. In Wise Money, bestselling personal finance author Daniel Wildermuthreveals the investing world's biggest secret and helps you replicate the performance endowment investors have been enjoying for years. This results-driven book shows you how to:
- Create a portfolio similar to those used by the mostsophisticated investors in the world
- Combine different investments to potentially provide both high income and strong growth potential
- Reduce your wealth's exposure to risk and volatilitythrough intelligent diversification
- Include investments that are likely to excel duringtimes of higher inflation
- Select various alternative investments that you may be able to use to dramatically improve your financial health
Take it from a five-star wealth manager: Wise Money puts you at the head of the class with the investors who have all the money.