A complete, task-based guide to developing, implementing, and tracking a video marketing strategy
Online video marketing is crucial in today's marketplace. This guide teaches you proven, practical guidelines for developing and implementing video marketing for your organization.
If you're a marketer, advertising professional, consultant, or small business owner, here's a relevant guide to understanding video marketing tactics, developing a strategy, implementing the campaign, and then measuring results. You'll find extensive coverage of keyword strategies and video optimization, distribution and promotion strategies to other sites and blogs, YouTube advertising opportunities, and crucial metrics and analysis.
- Written in the popular "Hour a Day" format, which breaks intimidating topics down to easily approachable tasks
- Covers previously undocumented optimization strategies, distribution techniques, community promotion tactics, and more
- Explores the crucial keyword development phase and best practices for creating and maintaining a presence on YouTube via brand channel development and customization
- Examines effective promotional tactics, how to optimize video for YouTube and search engine visibility, and metrics and analytics
- Includes case studies, additional resources, a glossary, information about creating and editing video, step-by-step guides, and valuable tutorials
YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour A Day gives you the tools to give your clients or your organization a visible, vital marketing presence online