Harlequin is one of the world's leading publishers of books for women. The Toronto-based company publishes over 110 titles a month in 31 languages in 111 international markets on six continents. These books are written by over 1,200 talented authors worldwide, offering women a broad range of reading from romance to bestseller fiction, from young adult novels to erotic literature, from nonfiction to fantasy, from African-American novels to inspirational romance, and more. With half of its books sold overseas and a tremendous 95% outside Canada—it is both the country's most successful publisher and one of its most international businesses.
Harlequin is unique in the publishing industry, combining highly recognizable imprints— Harlequin, MIRA Books, LUNA Books, HQN Books, Love Inspired, Harlequin TEEN, Kimani Press, Spice, Harlequin Nonfiction, Gold Eagle; a global reach, a highly successful reader service and an innovative website and forward-looking technology (eBooks, downloadable audio, mobile phone applications) that not only allows the company to move further and further into the forefront of women's fiction but continues to position Harlequin for growth.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Gluten-Free Without Rice: Easy Cooking for Variety on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Juliana Jewelry Reference, DeLizza & Elster
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- The New Rules of Attraction
- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
- Ask Questions, Get Sales: Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
- Lake Michigan Rock Picker's Guide
- Think and Grow Rich (Original Unabridged Version)
- The Practical Psychic