Harlequin is one of the world's leading publishers of books for women. The Toronto-based company publishes over 110 titles a month in 31 languages in 111 international markets on six continents. These books are written by over 1,200 talented authors worldwide, offering women a broad range of reading from romance to bestseller fiction, from young adult novels to erotic literature, from nonfiction to fantasy, from African-American novels to inspirational romance, and more. With half of its books sold overseas and a tremendous 95% outside Canada—it is both the country's most successful publisher and one of its most international businesses.
Harlequin is unique in the publishing industry, combining highly recognizable imprints— Harlequin, MIRA Books, LUNA Books, HQN Books, Love Inspired, Harlequin TEEN, Kimani Press, Spice, Harlequin Nonfiction, Gold Eagle; a global reach, a highly successful reader service and an innovative website and forward-looking technology (eBooks, downloadable audio, mobile phone applications) that not only allows the company to move further and further into the forefront of women's fiction but continues to position Harlequin for growth.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
- Abdominal Ultrasound: Step by Step
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Student learning outcomes assessment in college foreign language programs
- The Real World (Fourth Edition)
- The Piano Guys - Wonders Songbook
- Language, Culture, and Society: An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology
- Earth: Portrait of a Planet (Fifth Edition)
- The Shred Power Cleanse: Eat Clean. Get Lean. Burn Fat.