hiebook eBook Format
eBooks in this format are no longer sold at eBookMall.
The hiebook devices were some of the first popular eBook reading devices. They were discontinued in the early 2000s. eBookMall sold a limited selection of eBooks for these devices all the way through October 2011, until the re-design of our website when we stripped out all obsolete eBook formats.
What can I do now?
We understand that it can be frustrating when the market evolves and eBook formats become outdated. eBookMall is attempting to keep up with the best eBook formats currently available, so we are now selling eBooks in PDF and ePub formats. These formats can be read on a wide range of devices that are sold today.
1. If you purchased eBooks in the old hiebook format in the past, you can still download them from eBookMall account. We'll keep those downloads available for as long as we can. In order to use the eBooks you'll need the Library software that came with the device.
2. Check our list of supported devices to see if you own a device that can read our PDF and ePub eBooks. They can be read on Windows, Mac, many eReaders, iOS (iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) as well as Android smartphones and tablets, so it's likely that you've already got a device that is supported.
3. Learn more about how our current eBook formats work.
4. Try some free eBooks!
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The People vs Muhammad - Psychological Analysis
- Career Mapping
- GRE Premier 2016 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + Online + Video
- Food Allergy and Gluten-Free Weight Loss: Control Your Body Chemistry, Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Health
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- The Female Man
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- Face to Face With Fear: How to Transform Fear Into Love
- The NuWave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts