eBook Reader Software
Just like any other file on your computer, an eBook has to be opened with a specific program, depending on the eBook format. All eBook reader software that we recommend is free and easy to install. Use the information below to determine which software you'll need.
Adobe Digital Editions: This program is required for downloading all Adobe DRM eBooks. You can use it to read eBooks on your Mac or Windows PC and to transfer eBooks to your eReader device. It works with both PDF and ePub. Follow the instructions on this Adobe Digital Editions page for how to open PDF and ePub eBooks with Adobe DRM.
Aldiko Book Reader: This is a free app that you can use to read eBooks on your Android smartphone or tablet. It works with all eBooks from eBookMall, with or without Adobe DRM.
Bluefire Reader: This is a free app that you can use to read eBooks on your iOS device, including iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch with iOS 4.0 or later. It works with all eBooks from eBookMall, with or without Adobe DRM.
Readmill: This is a free app that you can use to wirelessly send your eBooks to your iPad. It works with all eBooks from eBookMall, with or without Adobe DRM.
|Adobe Digital Editions||Windows, Mac, Dedicated eReaders|
|Aldiko Book Reader||Android Tablets and Smartphones|
|Bluefire Reader||iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch|
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (Third Edition)
- First Day Jitters
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Orthomolecular Medicine for Everyone
- The Architecture Reference & Specification Book: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business