Microsoft Reader eBook Format
eBooks in this format are no longer sold at eBookMall.
In August 2011 Microsoft announced that it was going to discontinue Microsoft Reader. According to their website, they will provide access to download the Microsoft Reader software until November 2012.
You will be able to re-download your old Microsoft Reader eBooks until August 30th, 2012. After that date your old download links will not work. Because of this, we recommend that you download them as soon as possible.
In the meantime we are continuing to keep our old Microsoft Reader FAQ page available to you for your reference.
What can I do now?
We understand that it can be frustrating when the market evolves and eBook formats become outdated. eBookMall is attempting to keep up with the best eBook formats currently available, so we are now selling eBooks in PDF and ePub formats. These formats can be read on a wide range of devices that are sold today.
1. You can still read your Microsoft Reader eBooks on your Windows PC as long as you have Microsoft Reader installed. You can use our Microsoft Reader FAQ page for help and instructions.
2. Check our list of supported devices to see if you own a device that can read our PDF and ePub eBooks. They can be read on Windows, Mac, many eReaders, iOS (iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) as well as Android smartphones and tablets, so it's likely that you've already got a device that is supported.
3. Learn more about how our current eBook formats work.
4. Try some free eBooks!
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- First Day Jitters
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Like a Mighty Wind
- The Architecture Reference & Specification Book: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (Third Edition)