Microsoft Reader eBook Format
eBooks in this format are no longer sold at eBookMall.
In August 2011 Microsoft announced that it was going to discontinue Microsoft Reader. According to their website, they will provide access to download the Microsoft Reader software until November 2012.
You will be able to re-download your old Microsoft Reader eBooks until August 30th, 2012. After that date your old download links will not work. Because of this, we recommend that you download them as soon as possible.
In the meantime we are continuing to keep our old Microsoft Reader FAQ page available to you for your reference.
What can I do now?
We understand that it can be frustrating when the market evolves and eBook formats become outdated. eBookMall is attempting to keep up with the best eBook formats currently available, so we are now selling eBooks in PDF and ePub formats. These formats can be read on a wide range of devices that are sold today.
1. You can still read your Microsoft Reader eBooks on your Windows PC as long as you have Microsoft Reader installed. You can use our Microsoft Reader FAQ page for help and instructions.
2. Check our list of supported devices to see if you own a device that can read our PDF and ePub eBooks. They can be read on Windows, Mac, many eReaders, iOS (iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) as well as Android smartphones and tablets, so it's likely that you've already got a device that is supported.
3. Learn more about how our current eBook formats work.
4. Try some free eBooks!
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Obama Care Survival Guide
- Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters Unofficial Guide
- Reinventing the Chicken Coop: 14 Original Designs with Step-by-Step Building Instructions
- The Odyssey
- Jumpstart to Skinny: The Simple 3-Week Plan for Supercharged Weight Loss
- Holy Bible, New King James Version (NKJV)
- Pachinko Player