Mobipocket eBook Format
eBooks in this format are no longer sold at eBookMall.
Amazon (the current owner of Mobipocket) discontinued the Mobipocket eBook format on January 2, 2012.
Amazon has stated that past purchases will remain available to customers. eBookMall will keep your Mobipocket eBook downloads available to you for as long as we possibly can, but we recommend that you download them as soon as possible to avoid complications.
We do not know how long Amazon will continue to offer downloads for the Mobipocket Reader program that allows you to read Mobipocket eBooks. We recommend that you download it right away if you don't currently have it.
We are continuing to keep our old Mobipocket FAQ page available for your reference.
What can I do now?
We understand that it can be frustrating when the market evolves and eBook formats become outdated. eBookMall is attempting to keep up with the best eBook formats currently available, so we are now selling eBooks in PDF and ePub formats. These formats can be read on a wide range of devices that are sold today.
1. You can still read your Mobipocket eBooks on your Windows PC as long as you have Mobipocket Reader installed. You can use our Mobipocket FAQ page for help and instructions.
2. Check our list of supported devices to see if you own a device that can read our PDF and ePub eBooks. They can be read on Windows, Mac, many eReaders, iOS (iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) as well as Android smartphones and tablets, so it's likely that you've already got a device that is supported.
3. Learn more about how our current eBook formats work.
4. Try some free eBooks!
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora: Ancient Greek and Roman Humour - 2nd Edition: Agora Harder!
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- Scaling Up: How to Build a Meaningful Business...and Enjoy the Ride
- Getting the Barakah: An Islamic Guide to Time Management
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Last Day Blues
- John Diamond
- Rekindling Desire