Palm eReader Format
eBooks are no longer sold at eBookMall in this format.
eBookMall has identified PDF and ePub as the current industry-standard eBook formats. They are supported on the widest range of eReading devices, including E-Ink eReaders, Android, iOS, and tablets.
We will provide access to your previous Palm eReader eBook purchases for as long as we possibly can. However, eBookMall does not control the software required to read these eBooks so we can't predict how long it will be available. Because of that, we recommend that you download your old Palm eBooks as soon as possible to avoid complications.
We are also keeping our old Palm eReader FAQ page available for your reference.
What can I do now?
We understand that it can be frustrating when the market evolves and eBook formats become outdated. eBookMall is attempting to keep up with the best eBook formats currently available, so we are now selling eBooks in PDF and ePub formats. These formats can be read on a wide range of devices that are sold today.
1. You can still read your Palm eBooks on your Windows PC as long as you have Palm eReader installed. You can use our Palm eReader FAQ page for help and instructions.
2. Check our list of supported eReader devices for eBooks to see if you own a device that can read our PDF and ePub eBooks. They can be read on Windows, Mac, many eReaders, iOS (iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) as well as Android smartphones and tablets, so it's likely that you've already got a device that is supported.
3. Learn more about how our current eBook formats work.
4. Try some free eBooks!
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft® Excel®
- Planificación y Control de Proyectos Usando Oracle Primavera P6 Versiones 8.1 & 8.2 - Cliente Profesional & Cliente Opcional
- Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- Modern Russian Grammar Workbook
- Cracking the GED, 2013 Edition
- The Lean Startup
- Modern Marine Weather, 2nd. Ed.
- Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health