Palm eReader Format
eBooks are no longer sold at eBookMall in this format.
eBookMall has identified PDF and ePub as the current industry-standard eBook formats. They are supported on the widest range of eReading devices, including E-Ink eReaders, Android, iOS, and tablets.
We will provide access to your previous Palm eReader eBook purchases for as long as we possibly can. However, eBookMall does not control the software required to read these eBooks so we can't predict how long it will be available. Because of that, we recommend that you download your old Palm eBooks as soon as possible to avoid complications.
We are also keeping our old Palm eReader FAQ page available for your reference.
What can I do now?
We understand that it can be frustrating when the market evolves and eBook formats become outdated. eBookMall is attempting to keep up with the best eBook formats currently available, so we are now selling eBooks in PDF and ePub formats. These formats can be read on a wide range of devices that are sold today.
1. You can still read your Palm eBooks on your Windows PC as long as you have Palm eReader installed. You can use our Palm eReader FAQ page for help and instructions.
2. Check our list of supported eReader devices for eBooks to see if you own a device that can read our PDF and ePub eBooks. They can be read on Windows, Mac, many eReaders, iOS (iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) as well as Android smartphones and tablets, so it's likely that you've already got a device that is supported.
3. Learn more about how our current eBook formats work.
4. Try some free eBooks!
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Medical School Interview
- Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans
- A Conflict of Interest
- The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics