Palm eReader FAQ
eBooks are no longer sold at eBookMall in this format.
eBookMall has identified PDF and ePub as the emerging industry-standard eBook formats. They are supported on the widest range of eReading devices, including E-Ink eReaders, Android, iOS, and tablets.
We will provide access to your previous Palm eReader eBook purchases for as long as we possibly can. However, eBookMall does not control the software required to read these eBooks so we can't predict how long it will be available. Because of that, we recommend that you download your old Palm eBooks as soon as possible.
This is the basic process for Palm eReader eBooks. Refer to the additional FAQ below for more detailed information.
3. When opening the eBook, you'll be asked for your Purchaser's Name and Unlock Code.
We will keep your previous orders available to you for download for as long as we possibly can. At some point the eReader software may no longer be available to download from the company that created and provides it. We don't know how long they will continue to support that software and its associated DRM system. Because of this, we recommend that you download your eBooks sooner rather than later. In the meantime we are continuing to keep this FAQ page available to you for your reference.
Choose the version of Palm eReader for your specific computer or device. You can find all of the versions at the eReader download page.
The Palm eReader eBooks that were sold at eBookMall in the past can be used on the following types of devices:
Other devices are listed at eReader.com, but these are the device types that eBookMall recommends for eBooks purchased through our website.
This is how the Palm eReader DRM system functions. You enter your Purchaser's Name and Unlock Code to open the eBook.
Your Purchaser's Name is the name that you entered into the website when you placed the order (not necessarily your name as it appears on your credit card.) Your Unlock Code is the credit card number used to place the order. This is used as the Unlock Code because if a person were to give away the eBook illegally, the credit card number would also have to be provided with it. Your credit card is not charged or accessed in any way when you enter it into the eBook to unlock it. At that point, it is only used as a string of digits.
Your Purchaser's Name is the name that you entered into the website when you placed the order (not necessarily your name as it appears on your credit card.) Your Unlock Code is the credit card number used to place the order.
This varies depending on what type of computer or device you're using. You can go to the eReader download page and click on your device type. Then you'll see download instructions towards the bottom of the page. You can also use these more detailed instructions.
In general, you can transfer the eBook to your device in the same manner that you transfer any other file to your device. You can find more specific instructions in the eReader Help pages.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Secret to Success
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- The Next Step in Guided Reading: Focused Assessments and Targeted Lessons for Helping Every Student Become a Better Reader
- Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life
- Sundance - A Festival Virgin's Guide (3rd Edition): Surviving and thriving at America's most important film festival.
- The Elf off the Shelf (Enhanced Edition)
- Mastering Virtual Teams
- The Digital Matte Painting Handbook