Return Policy for eBooks
eBooks can not be returned and then re-sold in the same way as printed books. When an eBook is downloaded, eBookMall must pay the book publisher and author, no matter what -- even if we were to grant a refund to the customer. Because of this, we are not able to offer refunds on eBook downloads.
If you're having trouble with your download, it can be quickly solved when you contact our customer support team. You should contact us if you've gotten an error message or if you suspect a problem with the eBook file itself and we will work to resolve the issue. We also have an extensive FAQ for your use. If you can't find a solution there, please contact us for additional help.
Return Policy for Physical Products
Purchases of physical products (eReaders, tablets, and accessories) can be returned within 14 days of receipt if the product and its packaging show no signs of use or wear. Please note: no refund will be provided and your item will not be returned if you return it without contacting us first. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about eReader devices, please ask us before you order.
Support for all eBook orders is provided for free for 60 days after the order is placed. Customer service and technical support questions can be sent in at our Customer Service page.
We keep your orders available for you for as long as we possibly can, but since the eBook industry is changing quickly, sometimes eBook software becomes obsolete and we have no control over that.
100% Safe Shopping
All of your transactions are protected by powerful SSL encryption software. We guarantee that every transaction you make at eBookMall will be 100% safe.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Out of the Devils Cauldron
- Systematic Sequential Phonics They Use, Grades 1 - 5: For Beginning Readers of All Ages
- e-Study Guide for: Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground by James P. Smith, ISBN 9780132229012
- Cluttering: Current Views on its Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Second Edition
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- Film Directing: Shot by Shot
- Street Level Narcotics: A Patrolman's Guide To Working Street Level Dope
- Glaucus atlanticus - Unabridged Guide