eBookMall Review Contest
Write an eBook review to win a Sony eReader! Anyone who submits a review of an eBook will be automatically entered to win a free Sony eReader. Every review submitted is another chance to win!
1. Login to your eBookMall account
2. Review an eBook
3. Get entered for your chance to win a Sony eReader!
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Qualifications: To enter you must be over 18 years of age.
3. Review Specifications: Reviews must be at least 100 characters in length and include a title and star rating. Reviews must be your own original work and opinion. Reviews must be relevant to the eBook being reviewed.
4. Prize: Winner(s) will recieve one (1) new Sony eReader (PRS-T1 WiFi model). No substitutions or transfers permitted.
5. Determination of Winner(s): Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email. Winner must provide a mailing address in order to receive the prize. This information will only be used for the purpose of delivering the prize and will not be shared with any other entities in any way.
6. By submitting a review, you grant eBookMall permission to display the review at eBookMall.com. eBookMall reserves the right to edit or refuse any reviews submitted.
7. One winner will be chosen on the first of every other month and will be notified via email.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]
- Strategic Marketing Management, 7th Edition
- The Pound a Day Diet: Lose Up to 5 Pounds in 5 Days by Eating the Foods You Love
- The Sacred Journey: You and Your Higher Self
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The VueScan Bible: Everything You Need to Know for Perfect Scanning
- The Low Dose Immunotherapy Handbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Advice for Patients on LDA and EPD Treatment
- ROOTS OF LOVE