eBookMall Review Contest
Write an eBook review to win a Sony eReader! Anyone who submits a review of an eBook will be automatically entered to win a free Sony eReader. Every review submitted is another chance to win!
1. Login to your eBookMall account
2. Review an eBook
3. Get entered for your chance to win a Sony eReader!
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Qualifications: To enter you must be over 18 years of age.
3. Review Specifications: Reviews must be at least 100 characters in length and include a title and star rating. Reviews must be your own original work and opinion. Reviews must be relevant to the eBook being reviewed.
4. Prize: Winner(s) will recieve one (1) new Sony eReader (PRS-T1 WiFi model). No substitutions or transfers permitted.
5. Determination of Winner(s): Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email. Winner must provide a mailing address in order to receive the prize. This information will only be used for the purpose of delivering the prize and will not be shared with any other entities in any way.
6. By submitting a review, you grant eBookMall permission to display the review at eBookMall.com. eBookMall reserves the right to edit or refuse any reviews submitted.
7. One winner will be chosen on the first of every other month and will be notified via email.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- How Music REALLY Works!: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students
- Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans
- The Medical School Interview
- A Conflict of Interest
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- The Marketing Plan Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Joint Hypermobility Handbook- A Guide for the Issues & Management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type and the Hypermobility Syndrome
- The Extended Organon of the Remedial Art of Samuel Hahnemann (english)
- Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics
- Tort Law: The American and Louisiana Perspectives - 2013 Supplement