Architecture, in reference to the development of buildings, is the work of planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience that reflect functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of material, technology, light and shadow.
Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of creating buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimating and construction. Architects develop documentation for construction projects, typically including drawings, plans and technical specifications that define the structure of a building.
eBookMall offers architecture eBooks on public, private, and religous buildings, as well as the history of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and reference.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign
- Career Mapping
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- 2017 / 2018 ASVAB For Dummies
- Instructional Guide for The ArcGIS Book
- The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5® Diagnostic Exam
- Muscle and a Shovel
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- Prayers That Avail Much 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition