Business & Economics: Accounting - General eBooks
Accounting is thousands of years old; the earliest accounting records, which date back more than 7,000 years, were found in Mesopotamia. The people of that time relied on primitive accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting evolved, improving over the years and advancing as business advanced.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) defines accountancy as "the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Texas Got It Right!
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times
- Vaccine Anxieties: "Global Science, Child Health and Society"
- Basic Accounting: Teach Yourself
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Government Grants: Learn How to Get Free Money With This Grants Guide
- The TV Brand Builders: How to Win Audiences and Influence Viewers