Business & Economics: Finance eBooks
Finance is often defined simply as the management of money or “funds” management. Modern finance, however, is a family of business activity that includes the origination, marketing, and management of cash and money surrogates through a variety of capital accounts, instruments, and markets created for transacting and trading assets, liabilities, and risks.
Finances are tracked with many different software applications. Some financial programs use VBA Access to deal with database functions with Microsoft Access.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Texas Got It Right!
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times
- Vaccine Anxieties: "Global Science, Child Health and Society"
- Basic Accounting: Teach Yourself
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Government Grants: Learn How to Get Free Money With This Grants Guide
- The TV Brand Builders: How to Win Audiences and Influence Viewers