Business & Economics: Personal Finance - General eBooks
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend money over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management. A key component of personal finance is financial planning, which involves making a budget, assessing current income vs expenditures, and executing a plan for the future. You can learn how to improve your personal finances with eBooks from eBookMall.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Texas Got It Right!
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times
- Vaccine Anxieties: "Global Science, Child Health and Society"
- Basic Accounting: Teach Yourself
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Government Grants: Learn How to Get Free Money With This Grants Guide
- The TV Brand Builders: How to Win Audiences and Influence Viewers