Business & Economics: Small Business - General eBooks
A small business, also called mom and pop store by some in the United States, is a business that is privately owned and operated, with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales. Small businesses are normally privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. The legal definition of "small" varies by country and by industry, ranging from fewer than 15 employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, 50 employees in the European Union, and fewer than 500 employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. Small businesses can also be classified according to other methods such as sales, assets, or net profits. eBooks on small business cover every aspect of starting and running one, from finance to employment to success.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Business & Economics
- Career Mapping
- Monday Morning Leadership
- Texas Got It Right!
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times
- Vaccine Anxieties: "Global Science, Child Health and Society"
- Basic Accounting: Teach Yourself
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Government Grants: Learn How to Get Free Money With This Grants Guide
- The TV Brand Builders: How to Win Audiences and Influence Viewers
- Negotiating Skills for Managers