Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek philosophia, which literally means "love of wisdom".
You can get eBooks here on different branches and movements of philosophy, such as existentialism, humanism, rationalism, and utilitarianism. There are also eBooks on Eastern philosophy, logic, ethics, philosophical methodology, and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Philosophy
- The Iconic Imagination
- Inside The Yoga Sutras: A Comprehensive Sourcebook for the Study and Practice of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
- Shinto the Kami Way
- A Handbook for Right-Wing Youth
- Meaning and Structure: Structuralism of (Post)Analytic Philosophers
- Heidegger, Philosophy, and Politics: The Heidelberg Conference
- The Treasure of Nugget Mountain: Jack Hildreth Among the Indians
- Tao Te Ching
- Thinking in Film: The Politics of Video Art Installation According to Eija-Liisa Ahtila
- Polity: Political Culture and the Nature of Politics