Political Science eBooks
Political science is a social science discipline concerned with the study of the state, government and politics. It deals extensively with the theory and practice of politics, and the analysis of political systems and political behavior. Political science originated almost 2,500 years ago with the works of Plato and Aristotle. Common political ideologies include democracy, socialism, and nationalism. You can find eBooks on these subjects as well as government, political processes, and public policy.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign
- The Whites of Their Eyes
- Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Accelerations
- As Texas Goes...: How the Lone Star State Hijacked the American Agenda
- Clinton's Secret Wars
- A Woman in the Crossfire: Diaries of the Syrian Revolution
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Polity: Political Culture and the Nature of Politics
- My Name Is Jody Williams: A Vermont Girl's Winding Path to the Nobel Peace Prize
- The Radicalism of the American Revolution