Political Science: Political Freedom & Security - General eBooks
Political freedom and security has become more important than ever over the past decade, with the rise in terrorism and the war against it, and everything that affects from immigration to foreign policy to travel.
Political freedom is a central philosophy in Western history and political thought, and one of the most important features of democratic societies. It has been described as a relationship free of oppression or the absence of lived conditions of compulsion. Although political freedom is often interpreted negatively as the freedom from unreasonable external constraints on action, it can also refer to the positive exercise of rights, capacities and possibilities for action, and the exercise of social or group rights. Our eBooks explore these subjects and more.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign
- As Texas Goes...: How the Lone Star State Hijacked the American Agenda
- Clinton's Secret Wars
- A Woman in the Crossfire: Diaries of the Syrian Revolution
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Polity: Political Culture and the Nature of Politics
- My Name Is Jody Williams: A Vermont Girl's Winding Path to the Nobel Peace Prize
- The Radicalism of the American Revolution
- Religion in America