Political Science: Political Ideologies - General eBooks
Many political parties base their political action and program on an ideology. An ideology is a collection of ideas. Typically, each ideology contains certain ideas on what it considers to be the best form of government and the best economic system.
A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used. Some parties follow a certain ideology very closely, while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.
eBooks on political ideologies include information on subjects such as capitalism, socialism, democracy, and others.
Use our eBook search to find a specific book or author.
Top 10 Political Science
- Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign
- As Texas Goes...: How the Lone Star State Hijacked the American Agenda
- Clinton's Secret Wars
- A Woman in the Crossfire: Diaries of the Syrian Revolution
- Voices from Iraq: A People's History, 2003-2009
- Deadly Connections
- The World Is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Healing the Heart of Democracy: The Courage to Create a Politics Worthy of the Human Spirit
- The Radicalism of the American Revolution
- Religion in America