Agile development processes foster better collaboration, innovation, and results. So why limit their use to software projects—when you can transform your entire business?
Written by agile-mentoring expert Jochen Krebs, this book illuminates the opportunities—and rewards—of applying agile processes to your overall IT portfolio.
Whether project manager, business analyst, or executive—you’ll understand the business drivers behind agile portfolio management. And learn best practices for optimizing results.
Use agile processes to align IT and business strategy
- Adapt and extend core agile processes
- Orchestrate the collaboration between IT and business vision
- Eliminate wish-list driven requirements, and manage expectations instead
- Optimize the balance of projects, resources, and assets in your portfolio
- Use metrics to communicate project status, quality, even team morale
- Create a portfolio strategy consistent with the goals of the organization
- Achieve organizational and process transparency
- Manage your business with agility—and help maximize the returns!