Boston Terriers For Dummies
Publication date: October 2007
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Has a Boston Terrier stolen your heart? Whether you’re thinking about adding one of these “American Gentlemen” to your home or you already have one, this fun, friendly guide is the key to becoming a responsible and happy puppy parent!
Boston Terriers For Dummies gives you all the basics on raising and living with this intelligent, affectionate breed. You’ll learn where and how this dog originated, what it needs, and how to determine if a Boston Terrier is the right dog for you and your family. From feeding and grooming to basic training, you get all the tips any Boston owner needs to make their dog feel welcome, loved, and well-cared for. You’ll discover how to:
- Understand the breed’s origin and history
- Choose the right Boston Terrier for you
- Puppy-proof your home and yard
- Teach your Boston basic commands
- Housetrain and socialize your puppy
- Correct Boston behavior gone bad
- Handle breed-specific health concerns
- Enhance your dog’s quality of life
- Travel with your Boston—or find a reputable sitter
- Care for the senior dog
Complete with sections on nutrition, first aid, and exercise and play, Boston Terriers For Dummies is the only guide you need to raise a happy, healthy dog!