A complete appraisal of analytical tools available to managers to assess performance
Required reading for anyone starting, running, or growing a business, Business Ratios and Formulas, Third Edition puts answers at the fingertips of business managers, with nearly 250 operational criteria and clear, easy-to-understand explanations that can be used right away. The Third Edition includes twenty new measurements.
- Approximately 20 new measurements
- Offers a comprehensive resource of nearly 250 operational criteria
- An Appendix including a dictionary of accounting and finance terms
- A thorough list of every ratio and formula, and how to compile and interpret that information
- Also by Steven M. Bragg: Fast Close: A Guide to Closing the Books Quickly, Second Edition
An ideal tool for measuring corporate performance, this authoritative resource allows you to pick and choose the tools you need to best assess your organization's performance.