You know you need to analyze the success of your Web site, but how? Do you even know what to look for? Is there a tool powerful enough to help you evaluate your marketing efforts, products, and services, but simple enough to use if you're not a propeller-head?
Google Analytics is that tool, and this is the handbook you need to make it work for you. Learn to set up Google Analytics, understand the reports it generates, and use the information to make your Web site a real asset to your business.
- Get familiar with the concept of analytics, what Google Analytics offers, and how it compares to popular site statistics programs.
- Learn to set up the program, navigate the interface, understand filters, and use goal-setting features.
- Integrate Google Analytics with Google AdWords.
- Make the most of reporting dashboards.
- Find out how to use analytics for marketing and content optimization.
- Understand what each type of report means and how to interpret it.
- Explore how other companies have used analytics to improve site performance.
- Investigate how to use Google Analytics for complete e-commerce analysis.
Order your copy today and make your Web site work for you!