Do you get nervous when presenting at work?
Do you want to showcase your knowledge, influence people and accelerate your career?
Would you like to learn the secrets of successful speaking, communicating and presenting?
How to Present reveals how you can be a confident, clear and influential presenter every time. Presentation skills expert Michelle Bowden shares her internationally proven 13-step system to exceptional presenting, starting with analysis (plan what you would like to achieve), then design (put your presentation together) and delivery (communicate your message for results).
Whether you're presenting or speaking to one person or thousands, this is the essential guide to becoming an outstanding presenter.
How to Present will help you:
- maximise your impact in meetings, conferences and conversations
- manage your nerves so you feel calm and confident
- engage your audience and master the art of persuasion
- deliver your message clearly and with authority
- command attention and achieve your goals!
There is no other book on the market like this that will take you step-by-step through the process of successful presenting.
—Steve Weston, Managing Director of Retail Lending, UK Retail and Business Banking division, Barclays