T-Shirt And Genes ePub (Adobe DRM) download by Richard Asplin

T-Shirt And Genes

Cornerstone Digital
Publication date: December 2011
ISBN: 9781448134403
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)

Buy ePub

Our price:
$7.99

THE AVERAGE MALE IS 98% CHIMPANZEE... THE OTHER 2% ISN'T SO SMART

As far as science teacher Charlie Ellis's love-life goes, chaos is more than just a theory. Caught giving his fianc´┐Że Deborah an out-of-hours practical biology lesson (so to speak) in the staffroom one parents' night, Charlie suddenly finds himself single, unemployed and lost in a thoroughly unscientific world of blind dates, blind lust and blind panic.

If only this relationship stuff wasn't so complicated, if only there was some logic to it - a scientist like Charlie might stand more of a chance. Because Charlie likes things ordered, and, well, scientific... Charlie begins to research this crazy little thing called love and comes up with some very surprising data indeed. Science has some very strict ideas about what men find sexy, what women find sexy and what this whole sexiness thing is for...

But they're just theories, right? You're not supposed to put them into practice. Are you?

Please sign in to review this product.
Devices:
T-Shirt And Genes ePub (Adobe DRM) can be read on any device that can open ePub (Adobe DRM) files.

File Size:
756 Kb
Language:
ENG
Copy From Text:
Disabled.
Printing:
Disabled.
Other books by Richard Asplin
Gagged: (a thriller with jokes) ePub (Adobe DRM) download by Richard Asplin
Gagged: (a thriller with jokes)
Richard Asplin
Cornerstone Digital, November 2011
ISBN: 9780099416852
Format: ePub
List Price: $15.98 Our price: $12.99
Recently Viewed Products