The Mother of All Toddler Books: An All-Canadian Guide to Your Child's Second and Third Years
Publication date: August 2008
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
THE MOTHER OF ALL TODDLER BOOKS is the one toddler book no Canadian parent should be without. Written in the same friendly and non-bossy tone as the previous books in this bestselling series-and based on the best advice of more than 100 Canadian parents-The Mother of All Toddler Books takes you on a guided journey through the toddler years, highlighting they key attractions you and your child can expect to enjoy along the way. Warm and informative, friendly and reassuring, The Mother of All Toddler Books is the ultimate guide to getting through the toddler years in the Great White North.
The Mother of All Toddlers Books offers
- the inside scoop on what it's really like to raise a toddler-the good, the bad, and the ugly
- proving strategies for coping with whining, biting, dawdling, temper tantrums, and other hazards of toddlerhood
- sensible advice on making toilet-training as stress-free as possible for you and your child
- creative suggestions for arts and crafts projects and other activities that you and your toddler will enjoy doing together
- comprehensive, medically-reviewed answers to all your toddler-related health questions (especially the ones that pop into your head the moment your doctor's office closes for the weekend!)
- a directory of key Canadian parenting and pediatric health organizations
- a list of Internet resources of interest to Canadian parents
- Canadian immunization schedules, toddler growth charts, child safety checklists, and much more.
Ann Douglas is Canada's foremost parenting writer and the author of 21 books.