Tips and Tidbits for the Horse Lover
Howell Book House
Publication date: January 2008
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
An irresistible treat for horse lovers
With more than 300 morsels of intriguing information and one-of-a-kind illustrations, this is a fascinating romp through the world of horses. Along the way, you'll find answers to questions like:
- What was so unique about Caesar's horse?
- How do you lead a horse to water and make him drink?
- Exactly how many horses did they use in Hidalgo, anyway?
- Why would you use a leaf blower inside of a barn?
- Why shouldn't you walk through a hotel lobby with spurs on in Phoenix, Arizona?
- Who said, "I can make a General in five minutes but a good horse is hard to replace?"
This collection of equestrian trivia, lore, and more is equally at home on the coffee table or in the stable. It's a book you'll savor again and again.