Wiley CPA Exam Review 2012, Business Environment and Concepts
Publication date: October 2011
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
1 user rated this ebook - write a review
of Wiley CPA Exam Review 2012, Business Environment and Concepts
Everything today's CPA candidates need to pass the CPA Exam
Published annually, this comprehensive four-volume paperback reviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the computerized Uniform CPA Examination. Its unique modular format helps you zero in on those areas that need more attention and organize your study program.
- Complete sample exam
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam—proven for over thirty years
- Timely—up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam
- Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing and attestation; business environment and concepts; financial accounting and reporting; and regulation
- Unique modular format—helps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts
- Comprehensive questions—over 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips—show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
- Other titles by Whittington: Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2012 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.