eBook Reader Software
Just like any other file on your computer, an eBook has to be opened with a specific program, depending on the eBook format. All eBook reader software that we recommend is free and easy to install. Use the information below to determine which software you'll need.
Adobe Digital Editions: This program is required for downloading Adobe DRM eBooks to your computer. You can use it to read eBooks on your Mac or Windows PC and to transfer eBooks to your eReader device. It works with both PDF and ePub. Follow the instructions on this Adobe Digital Editions page for how to open PDF and ePub eBooks with Adobe DRM.
Bluefire Reader iPhone - iPad: This is a free app that you can use to read eBooks on your iOS device, including iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch with iOS 9.0 or later. It works with all eBooks from eBookMall, with or without Adobe DRM.
Bluefire Reader Android: This is a free app that you can use to read eBooks on your Android device, including all Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google phones and tablets. It works with all eBooks from eBookMall, with or without Adobe DRM.
Top 10 eBooks eBookMall.com
- Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign
- Career Mapping
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition)
- The Ultimate Food Allergy Cookbook and Survival Guide: How to Cook with Ease for Food Allergies and Recover Good Health
- 2017 / 2018 ASVAB For Dummies
- Instructional Guide for The ArcGIS Book
- The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5® Diagnostic Exam
- Muscle and a Shovel
- Secrets About Growth Hormone To Build Muscle Mass, Increase Bone Density, And Burn Body Fat!
- Prayers That Avail Much 25th Anniversary Commemorative Edition